Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 19 January 2009

PHUISAN IS crAZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY

PhuiSan which is me is OFFICIALLY GOING CRAZY.. I AM REALLY CRAZY TRUST ME. Even my housemates think that I am mad. Every day I tell them that I can’t wait to go home. Each time I open my mouth, my housemates already can guess what I want to tell them. I just can’t help it. Every day I will count the number of days left. 53 days left.


I am not celebrating Chinese New Year this year. So this is the reason that is driving me nuts. I have no idea what I am typing. If you don’t understand, it’s ok because I don’t have any idea what the hell I am typing.


At this point of time, I am craving for nasi lemak with ayam redang and sotong with loads of ikan bilis and sambal. The best nasi lemak is kampong baru antarabangsa nasi lemak. I really miss Malaysian food. I am waiting for my cousin to bring back the wax duck aka lap ngap bei and lap cheung for me. I have to wait till 10th of feb (hopefully) then only I will get to eat.


I can’t wait to eat home cook food by dad and grandma. I need grandma’s soup especially groundnut and ABC soup. Dad’s vegetarian chai and all his “la sau” dish especially the tikus mee with fresh prawns and vegetable curry and kacang with oyster with century egg and salted egg porridge.


My favourite “********” offer to bring me bak gua aka dried meat when she/he comes to UK in March. I can’t wait anymore. My saliva is dripping at this second. I can’t wait to put the bak gua and chicken floss on my bread with cucumber tomato and dressings.


I am craving for steamboat too. I can’t wait to eat at my uncle’s steamboat shop. I can sit there for hours just to eat. The sui kao and fried chicken wing. I plan to have some of my gathering with you guys at this place.


I was reading some articles in the internet yesterday about the food in penang. The blogger then list down a list of places to eat the best char koay teow and or jien (oyster) and all the nice food in penang. Guess what I did. I took out a piece of paper jotting down the places and address so that when I visit penang when go back I can go to all this places to makan makan.


At this point of time, you must be searching for tanjung rambutan’s number or searching in google whether UK has any hospital for me to go in or which is the nearest tanjung rambutan in sheffield.


I have already tell some of you that when I go back PLEASE DON’T TAKE ME TO PORSH RESTAURANTS e.g. Italianies or TGI OR CHillies. I don’t mind eating tai chow or tai pai tong. Please no pizza and spaghetti. I don’t mind eating KFC and McD but not pizza hut.


If you are planning to take me makan, take me to good tai chow or good mamak stall. I don’t want to go Kim Gary or Mong Kok Char Chan teng. I want something Malaysianise and not HOngKongnise or Englishnise….

Hahaha. You probably be saying “Phuisan, you are so ma fan. If can eat, just eat la. Want to ah ji ah jor”. Hahaha…


One more reminder, if you want to take me out for dinner or lunch, please make sure they serve fresh fish. I have not been eating fresh fish for seven months. I want to eat seafood. The first dish I would order will be fish. FISHHHHH…….


Sinli and Zeehui..if you are reading this, I am craving for the duck rice in Section 17 near Li’s house Tmn Paramount. After your church or Saturday, we shall drag sinli out then she can go makan the duck rice with us.


Joo, on Saturday morning, we can go yamcha and dimsum in cheras outside your house. Good idea?


have not been eating pork for quite some time about a year or two. Guess what? I am craving for char siew from the tmn desa restaurant and the one in bukit bintang. Cyee and SYIING.. Can we go makan together?


So now you know how to plan the meals with me. You don’t have to take me to expensive restaurant. As long as it is clean and yummy delicious food, then it will be fine.


I AM GOING TO STOP BEFORE EVERYONE GOES CRAZY WITH ME.


Thank you. Sorry for the lousy English. It is not even proper English because I don’t understand what the whole post is all about. Please forgive me. It is Manglish. Hahaha..


IloveYou

PhuISaN

1 Comments:

Blogger *~leAjoo~* said...

okla...gal...
we will go for a food tour,ok? my promise to you...
- murni @ ss2
- duck rice @ ss2
- dim sum @ connaught/ sri petaling
- chicken/duck rice /fish ball noodles @ connaught
- ikan bakar/ o jian (oyster)/ chicken rice/ cendol @ melaka

i doubt whether we have time for this :P i miss this places as well...

26 January 2009 at 09:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home