Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 18 January 2009

Genting Trip 2007

This is first ever trip that all of us went to. I remembered that we just finished exam and the last paper was ibu yang disayangi’s paper. After that, our gang and jinhoh gang went to her house for a makan makan session.


Then it was raining heavily and she tried to “advertise” her anak to us. There was some joke about the drawing and I think kit or howe mentioned “5 years old can draw that art dy”. All I know that we all laugh like orang gila. Then we planned to go Genting the next day. Last minute.com plan again but all of us enjoy ourself.


Our class was separated into a few gangs so normally only our gang and jinhoh gang go out together. The trip was fun as so many funny things happened and it is still fresh in my head. I lost some of the photos so I can only post up some. I remembered that we didn't book any room before we go. So we went round genting to look for the cheapest room.


We should have take pictures in the room when we play chor tai di and drink beer. Whoever lost have to drink a glass of beer. Thank god no one got drunk. I remembered that you were busy cooking maggi mee for us. The queen of gambling “Sinli” was so excited and can automatically wake up when we said that we want to chor tai di. Hui and Kit were sleeping soundly in the other room. Hahaha..


Memories, I bet some will start crying or laughing when they read all this.. Hahaha..



This picture was taken at the entrance of the theme park

aLL THE gIRLS FROM our gang. Someone was M.I.A

iN lONDON?

I remembered that everyone was forced to take a picture with this animals when we came out from the toilet. Hahaha. I wonder who idea was it.

This is beautiful. tHIS was taken in front of that solerro shot. Howe and Kit went for it. All of us just stood by the side. Any idea which is your hand?

WAITING For the boat to see the dinosaurs.

At the bridge after the boat ride.

This is brilliant. I have one more same picture but there was a nigerian sitting beside kIt.



We tried taking this photo so many time. Taken at the longest escalator. Thanks to kit for this picture. This is the best escalator photo i have.

Crying or Laughing. When i think of it, It was really fun.

PhuiSaN


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home