Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 11 January 2009

First Night out for 2009

THREE BARS IN A NIGHT

After dinner, we went to drink at Revolution Bar. After one drink, the birthday boy said that we should go to another bar. Then we went to The Bowery for another drink. I was there for less than half an hour, he said to me “I am bored with this place, let’s go to another bar. Let’s go to Players.” I was like …”Oh Ok..Let’s make a move”. Then we all flock down to Players.


I didn’t want to get a drink at Players because I had enough and I know that I am a little drunk. I told Robyn that I don’t want a drink but she still bought me one. After that drink, I felt horrible. The Players was good and was pack with loads of people. When we all started dancing, the birthday boy said “Let’s get out of here. I am tired.” Then we took a cab home and everyone came to our house. When we went back, he was extremely energetic and can even do break dancing.


I can’t believe we actually went to three bars in a night. It’s unbelievable. I went to the first bar, the bouncer asked for my ID. So I gave him my student ID. I don’t have a local ID. He said “This time I will let you in”. Somebody from the back shouted “She is 23 this year”.


In THE Bowery, I know that the bouncer will ask for my ID. So John and I decide to pakat so that the bouncer wouldn't check my ID. John puts his hand on my waist and walked in. Manatau, the bouncer stopped both of us and asked for our ID. Everyone was laughing at both of us. It was kind of silly.


In The Players, it was the worst of all. I was like a criminal. The bouncer stopped me and asked for my ID. I gave him my student ID. He asked “Which University are you in?” I wanted to say “are you blind?” Because the name of SHU was printed on the card. Next question “What course are you studying?” “Master” Then he asked the same question again. Then I said “postgrad” it is common sense when someone study master, the age will definitely be above 21. He continued asking what subject I study. I told him that I am an international student. I was so damn piss off. I think maybe because my face was red and seems drunk. That’s why he asked so many questions.


I can’t be showing him my Malaysian IC because he can’t read Malay. So what is the point? It means I still look like below 18. This is so cool. I look so young ah? Hhehehe.


I will post up the pictures as soon as I grab hold of it. I didn’t really take a lot of pictures. It was a great night.


Cheers

PhuiSaN


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home