Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 3 January 2009

How Did I Score in 2008? Part 2

Second Quarter of the Year May - Aug


May was one of the most stress months for everyone. I think each month is a stressful month for me. I had to attend tuition in town. I attended Tax in Mcorange and Audit in Kasturi. Dad had to send me to tuition every morning and pick me up when tuition ends. I feel so lucky and I really thank dad for taking some time out to send me to class. He really gives me a lot of support. He makes sure I have breakfast before I go for class. I remembered on the first day of tax class, he took mum, sis and I to bukit bintang to have breakfast. I remembered we had Hainan coffee and Hainan toast with butter and Kaya. I feel so lucky. He even offered to come to have lunch with me when I have break. I told him that it is fine because I have friends with me.


Chiouyee, do you remember this? On the last day of tax tuition, it ended at 5pm and at 6.30 we had to attend audit intensive class in Kasturi. We had to rush to Kasturi and afraid that we will be late. It was such a tiring day for us. We had extra time so we headed to China Town to eat a bowl of mee. The lecturer was not so good. Both of us spend most of the time laughing. Class ended at 9.30pm. The next day we went for lunch at CHee Cheong Kai. I took you to one of the best Yong Tau Foo in KL. One more thing, we attended the class in the morning. Then both of us couldn’t pay attention because the internal results were released on that day. Your mum kept calling you and I was receiving loads of sms. During the break, we called home. Zeehui checked my results for me and I started crying. I was passed and I am on the way to Sheffield. Hahaha. We got A for audit. Both of us think that it is crazy because it was unbelievable. We were saying that Ms Ranjit must be crazy. We kept complaining that we wrote rubbish.


The first two days of June, I sat for my last two ACCA papers. After that, I was free as a bird. I only had 12 days to pack my luggage. I had my lunch with ChiouYee at the Ulu Yam Lor Mee at genting Klang before she goes back to KT and before I fly to Sheffield. I was preparing my documents to apply for visa. It was horrible.


It happened in June, one day before I was supposed to fly to UK, they rejected my visa. I was crying like a small baby and thank god that my whole family especially my dad and mum were by my side. It was their fault for not looking at the documents properly. PK, keep asking why I want to study so much because I said that I will continue my law in UK. I have no idea how to answer her.


I only tell one friend that my visa was rejected and it was SiowYiing. She knows that I was very upset. She told Henry and Mikio about it. Then they gave me a surprise by paying me a visit. Then all of us went to Kelana Jaya to have dinner with my family. We had crab feast that night. Then we went to SS2 to yamcha.


On June 22, I finally fly to Sheffield. Henry Mikio and SiowYiiNg came to send me off. I was really touched. I had to fly to Manchester alone. It was very scary but I managed to land in Manchester safely. When I reached there, I had to wait for ZeeHui and SinLi to come to MAN to pick me up. I had a good time in Sheffield.


From June to Aug, it was one of the best months in UK. ACCA results were released. Not so lucky this time. I only passed one paper which is audit. Suprising. Everyone said that it is not easy to pass audit. You have to sit at least two times for the paper if you want to pass. I failed tax. It was like ..the whole world just crashed. I was really upset. ZeeHui thanks for being by myside. Sinli and Poh QUin too. Thanks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home