Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Prank of the Year


My sister PMR result is out today. I couldn’t sleep last night and I even dreamt that she got 7As. That cilipadi keep telling me that she only can get 3As and will also get 1C.


When I woke up this morning, I received a message from her. This is the content of the message:


phuikei. sent 12/30/2008 11:35 AM:

oi

phuikei. sent 12/30/2008 11:54 AM:

call me later wie

phuikei. sent 12/30/2008 12:16 PM:

3a oni lar wei!

phuikei. sent 12/30/2008 12:16 PM:

see!


When I saw the message, I was very down and wanted to call her immediately. I didn’t call her at the next second because I needed time to cool down and to figure out what to say to her and what happen if she cry. I know that I will be the one who cry first.


Finally, I have the guts to call her. I called home. My grandma picks up the phone and said that PK has gone out with her friends. In my heart was “What the hell, get 3As still go out lepak and what is there to celebrate!!!!!!”.


Grandma said that she got 7A. I was thinking that grandma must be joking. I was a little confused.


So I called my mum. The first thing I ask was “Pk, got 3A or 7A?” My voice was a little shaky and I started crying. Mum then assured me that she got 7As. Mum said that PK went out to celebrate with her friends. I was crying on the phone. Mum asked a stupid question. “Are you crying for PK?” Alamak!!! Definitely yes la…Tears of Joy..


This time dad didn’t collect the result with her. This big fat cilipadi had the guts to collect the results by herself. If I were her, I would want my dad to be my side. Even I can check the results online, I still insist that my dad stand beside me.


Yeoh Phui Kei,

See, I told you that your hard work will be paid off. Congratulations!!! No idea what to say. All I know is cry. I am really happy. See, you have smarter brain than me. You have gifted brain. You wasted your time worrying and crying. Hahaha. All the best to you. You scare the shit hell out of me. I really thought you got 3A. Why do you have to prank me?


I am going back to bed with this good news. Sweet dreams. Thanks for the prank!


Congratulations again.

Darling sister

PhuiSan



Hopefully she will not read my blog 1st. I want her to reply the message 1st.


Guess what my reply is since she pranks on me. I am going to pretend that I didn’t know that she got 7As. I am dancing along with the music. Hahaha. Have fun Yeoh Phui Kei.


-pHuiSaN- says:

you stupid girl

-pHuiSaN- says:

why u didnt get 7a

-pHuiSaN- says:

shut up la

-pHuiSaN- says:

i tot u very smart..talk good english ....

-pHuiSaN- says:

mana tau only can get 7a

-pHuiSaN- says:

*3a

-pHuiSaN- says:

at least i better than u la...got 6as

2 Comments:

Blogger sunny l3oy said...

The one that got 3A is here! :p

30 December 2008 at 17:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei, dont say till like that larr...
woot! who got 7A's then?

31 December 2008 at 08:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home