Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 27 December 2008

Birmingham Christmas Trip Pictures - DAy 3

Bicester Village

Designer labels
The amount of people. massssssive

Khai Liang with the Christmas tree
Myself on the street

His turn on the street

My turn with the christmas tree

Dunhill.. Damn expensive

As usual, self take photo

Lights at Bull Ring. Birmingham City Center


Nandos for Dinner

Bag from Ted Baker for Mum. It is purplish in color. Not Grey. Guess How Much?

Wallet for my brother. Guess how much?
Ted Baker Perfume Lotion and Shower Gel. Guess the price?
Towel from Ted Baker. It comes with the bag. I want it because I need a new towel
Turtle Neck top from Zara. It is Purple. Not grey. Is the camera's fault.
Another turtle neck from Zara. Dark Brown


PHuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home