Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Christmas Card

I thought of something cool. I wanted to send Christmas cards back to you all in Kuala Lumpur. If I were to send, I have to send at least 30 cards back and it will definitely cost me a lot. So I thought of something new and creative.


Now I know that I am an imaginative and creative girl.


This is a Christmas card with a short message for all of you.


Blue for the Guy!

Red for the Gal

~Click on it to see the message~


Hope You Like It.


Cheers

PhuiSaN




1 Comments:

Blogger *~leAjoo~* said...

gal...i like the blue card :P

26 December 2008 at 07:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home