Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 28 December 2008

Opportunity

It has been three months that I stay in Sheffield alone without my gang of crazy sarcastic mates and my beloved family. I realized that I am really a grown up girl now without relying on my dad except for the money. I am more independent, mature and able to decide what I actually want. I really had changed a lot from an immature baby girl to a wise mature lady.


Six months has past with a blink of eyes. I couldn’t believe with my own bare eyes that I am able to live here to this very minute and second. So many things had happened throughout my stay here. There are some sad stories but most of it is happy stories. From my blog, you can see that I really enjoy my life here.


I have more friends now from all over the world. When I go travel next time, I will have free tour guide and just need to pay for air ticket. If I am lucky, then I will get free accommodation. This is one of the advantages of knowing people from around the world. So if you want to enjoy the similar privileges as me, then you should go overseas to study. I don’t feel lonely anymore.


There are no regrets of staying back here in UK. I wasted my time crying. If I returned to Malaysia in September and give up the opportunity of doing my masters, then I am the stupidest girl on earth. I would probably strangle myself but Ms Geh can do the strangling job. This opportunity will just come and go. If you do not grab it, then it will just go away.


For those who are reading my blog, if you have the opportunity to further your studies in UK or other countries, you should grab hold of the opportunity and never let it go away. Further your study is not just for the sake of the certificate but also for the experience and exposure. You will look at things from a different angle.


I have already grab hold of my opportunity and making my dreams come true. What about you? Still sitting at home waiting for opportunity to come to you? There is no such thing as free lunch in this world. You have to work hard if you want something. If it is in front of you, just grab it and there is no time for regrets.


To those who didn’t come to SHU this year, then you should grab this opportunity to come next year. Hope to see you in Sheffield in summer.


Good Luck.

PhuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home