Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 5 January 2009

Hungry Snow Food

Christmas and New Year celebration is over. It is time for something new and get back to real and serious work. For the past few days, I have been eating as if I just came out from the prison or have not been eating for centuries. I eat a lot from the minute I wake up till the minute I go to bed.


Yesterday, I went to bed at about 1am. I was very hungry even though I had a cup of chocolate before I go to bed. Somebody woke me up at 5am due to some emergency. After settling the problem, is time to back to back to bed. I felt hungry again. I had no choice but to eat a bar of Cadbury chocolate on the bed with the lights off.


Something is wrong. I think is because of the stress or my menstruation. One of my new year’s resolutions is to go on diet until March because I want to look nice in my convocation pictures and so that when I go back I can eat like a pig. It is only the fifth day of the year and my resolution is officially CERTIFIED FAILED!


Fried spaghetti with hot dogs mushrooms onions and loads of beans, it was delicious because I cook it. I cook quite a big portion and I thought of sharing with Nate but in the end I ate everything.


Fried spaghetti with udang kering belacan


Today I had a small pizza, one mince pie and cornflakes with milk at 4.30pm. I thought it will last me till bed time. At 6.20pm, I was extremely hungry. So I decided to cook dinner. I had rice with luncheon meat, telur mata kerbau and marmite soup.


I have told you guys about mince pies before. Last year Christmas, I didn’t get to make tong yuen so I replaced it with mince pies. It is a traditional food for Christmas. I have sweet tooth so I love it a lot. I went to Tesco today and they are selling it so cheap. One box with six pies for 20pence. I bought two boxes. Before this, they were selling for 2 for 2 pound. I will plan to get more tomorrow.


Mince pies filled with raisins sultanas and apples


It snowed yesterday. As I mentioned above, I woke up at 5am. I pull up the blind to see whether the rain has stop or not. I assumed it was rain. When I woke up, all the cars and roofs were covered with snow. It means it was snowing this morning. It was freezing cold. Only managed to take two pictures because the battery was dead. Each time when I want to photograph something nice, the battery sure mati.



Snow on the car and ROOFS

How? I am going to be fat like a pig. You will be surprise when I go back. Even dad and grandma said that I grew fatter.Blame the weather. When it is cold, you will eat more. Please agree with me so I won't feel guilty.


PhuiSaN




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home