Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 11 January 2009

Nate's Suprise Birthday Party

Lauren and I have been planning for Nate’s 21st. She is the main organizer because she is the girlfriend. I just had to make some arrangements for it. We had a surprised party for him at Pizza Express. It was great as everyone did turned up as they promised.


When I returned the hair straighter to Lauren, I bum into him in the room. I quickly left it on the bed and run out from his room. He thinks that I was mad because I was dressed up with proper makeup and I didn’t tell him that I am going out. He wanted to say something but I was smart enough to run out. I don’t want him to ask where I am going because I was supposed to leave the house first.


When he entered into the restaurant, he got freaked out when he saw us there. It was a great dinner. The pizza was nice. I had a vegetarian pizza because I wasn’t supposed to eat meat. It was 15th in the Chinese calendar.


Then we had a chocolate cake. It was so nice and delicious. To me anything which is chocolate, it will be definitely nice.


As long as the birthday boy had fun, then it will be great. Happy Birthday


PhuiSaN


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home