Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 17 January 2009

Memories - Saisaki 5/06/08 Part 1

I was taking out some time to organize the pictures that I have. I took out my pen drive and started browsing through the pictures but didn’t have a chance to blog about it. Out of a sudden, I just feel like blogging about our class.


To all AFA3 who reads my blog,I have decided to blog about the Saisaki lunch that we had last year. We celebrated PandaEye@Kit, Singzee and QuietGAl@JingHua birthday.


While I was preparing the pictures to be uploaded, I was crying and laughing at the same time. Cry because I really miss you all so much especially your laughter smile and cold jokes. Laugh because I really enjoyed those times and was glad to have friends like you. Thanks for entering into my life.


Here comes the group 3 which is known as one of the cool smart funny naught class in AFA. Maybe because we have all kinds of characters in the class. We have the smart, funny, panda, weird, loving couple, joker, 4 flowers, iron lady, human right lady and our gang.


So coincidence that the three of us wear purple. Purple LADIES!!

cLASS rEp (Joo, what is his famous quote? the hit ppl )

The quietest girl in the class goes to Jing Hua

Japanese feel

The Happy Loving Couple in the class

Look at the cake. Only a few of us know what happened. Hahaha

The ice cream that all of us were crazy about

IRON lady with HuMAN rIGHT lAdy

Look at Zee. SO garang

Smart HuMANrIGHT PandaeYE (mY GOOD PARTNERS)
kIT, please get a GF soon.

Somebody is missing - You should know who-

The "Ta Ge"

Vivian with the two husbands left and right. i WONDER which one she will choose?
with the children behind. Which one is my dad?

Oh..My father is Kit and my brother is Howe

This one lagi teruk. Kit have another family outside. aLL together 3 wives. No wonder Zee have to shut her mouth. A big Family.

COming Up : Karaoke at Times Square

Love
pHUIsAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home