Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 16 January 2009

Temptation

I was very determined in going on a diet starting from yesterday. For the first day, I only had two slices of bread and grapes. That’s it. I managed to survive through it. So I was hoping that tomorrow will be the same.


By the time I woke up, it was already 12 noon. So I missed my breakfast. I had two slices of bread with strawberry jam with a cup of milo with oats. Then I had grapes. I thought it was fantastic as I was planning to have tomatoes and lettuce for dinner.


I went out with Lauren and when we went home she said that she was hungry. So she was cooking in the kitchen with Nate. Nate received a call saying that he actually has to work. Then he just dashed off. Lauren asked whether I want a hot dog sandwich and after pondering for a few minutes, I just said yes. She gave me two slices of bread with 3 foot long hotdogs. This is so evil and sick.


That was at 5 evening. Later when Nate and John came back from work, they baked pizza for dinner. It was a very big pizza. Then all of them came into my room to have dinner. So they only bring in three plates and I am so happy.


Then Nate said “Vanessa, you share with Lauren because both of you had hot dog sandwiches just now.” I said “Ok, I will eat it.” Then we talked and I didn’t take any pizza from the plate. Then he realized that I didn’t eat and everyone forced me to have one slice. I just spoiled my diet plan. The hotdog sandwich already killed me but pizza is worst. The pizza was really delicious filled with cheese ham and pineapple topping.


During the dinner, John said that he forgot to buy ice cream when they went shopping yesterday. Nate asked whether I want ice cream or not. I said yes and he said that he will take me to Asda. I said that I will pay for the ice cream. Lauren was supposed to go out with her friends and when she knew that we are going out; she cancelled her plan and decides to go with us.


I was supposed to stay at home to write up my essay but end up going out. This is so shit. So I told myself “When I get home, I will sit in the room to do the essay.” Guess what happened next? I watched Bee Movie with them in the living room. It was damn funny. When the movie ended, I wanted to do some work but I started chatting with Chiouyee and Siowyiing. It was 2am and I was too lazy to do my work.


We went for a drive to Glossop. It is a small town in between Sheffield and Manchester. It took us about forty minutes to reach there. We just dropped by at one of the petrol station at Glossop to fill petrol and to get a drink.


When we reached back to Sheffield, they took me to this place to see the night lights of Derbyshire. It was so nice and I can see the one big part of Sheffield. Then we went to a bar nearby. If I am not mistaken, the name of the pub is “Norfold Arms”. It is very cozy and there is fire place to keep the customers warm. The pub is so nice and quiet.


Temptation always spoils my plan. I thought it would only happen for a day. But it happened today again. I started my day with an apple then two slices of bread with jam. Then I decided to have a light meal for lunch and dinner. I had rice with mata kerbau and baked beans. It was filling and will definitely last me for a day.


Then Nate came home. He baked pizza again the big pizza. I was in the living room watching Mean Girls. John came in the room eating. Then Nate came in with three plates. I was hoping that he wouldn’t serve me because I didn’t pay for this week shopping. I didn’t chip in any money. He gave me my pizza, one big and one small slice. So I said I don’t want any. He said eat it. He took the big one and I took the small one. I really feel guilty for myself, the diet plan and the food. I didn’t pay for it and I am very pai seh to eat it.


I am really happy to have them as my housemates. Temptation please stays away from me. Can anyone teach me on how not to fall into the trap?


Tempting

PhuiSaN


I will post up the photos when I grab hold of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home