Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 12 January 2009

Hot from the Oven - Pictures on Nate21st



Before going out for dinner...


Dinner at Pizza Express . Can You Find Me?

NAte the Birthday Boy. My HousemATE

Lauren and I - Revolution Bar

Kiya and I - Revo Bar - My face always looks like a tomato

Lauren NATE I - DOn't ask why his head is there.

hERE cOME thE gIRLS.. jAKE spOILT THE picture
Lauren hOLLY PS rOBYN

lAUREN pS rOBYN - wHAT WAS robyn trying to do?-

Bum Hitting Compeition. CHampion pS - 2ND pLACE - hOLY 3RD pLaCE - bEN

jOHN - hOUSEMATE -
Lucky that the glass was empty. Phew!

Robyn Holy Ps aT bOWERY

Drunk but still can give a nice smile =)

Have Fun

PhuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home