Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 17 January 2009

Memories Karaoke Session-5/06/08 Part 2

karaoke at Redbox at Time Square

The most left and right look so sleepy. Must be that ate too much in Saisaki



Wow. Impressed. Who is the best singer? CheeChin and ViVian

Talkative Quiet Business woman
Guess who is who

Our group


I really wish that I could meet up with you guys when I go back. Then we can go dinner and talk nonstop. Hopefully Ta Ge Yiting SookHui will be able to come up from JB. We can plan a trip. Hope to go Redang with you guys. I don’t want to go Genting.


I will be blogging about the Genting Trip soon which was one of the best time we had.


Love

PhUisAn



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home