Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 22 May 2009

21 March 2009, Saturday

Ching Yee promised to take me to the seafood platter when I go back to Malaysia. The name of the place is William’s Mamak. The food they served is delicious. When I had my internship, I didn’t realize about the existence of the mamak. I was interning at that same area.


The place is a little shabby and it is those normal typical mamak stall. The portion of the food is big and if you are a small you eater you need to get someone to share with you.


Meatball spaghetti

Seafood Platter

Nasi goreng Ketam

Buddies: Me ChingYee Marianne Isabelle
Primary and Secondary mates

Thanks for taking me to the place for some mamak food. I had a wonderful time with you babes!


Love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home