Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 22 May 2009

15 March 2009, Sunday

I know is outdated but….


When I went back home in March, the very first night, I had a jet lag. It was horrible and I couldn’t sleep. So I stayed awake for the whole night. At 7am, I woke up and decided to get a breakfast since everyone is still sleeping. It was an important day for me as it was my Convocation day! Excited Gilerrrr…


The first thing that comes into my mind was nasi lemak. It was so nice and can you imagine not eating nasi lemak for nine months and when the first spoon goes into your mouth..Awwww…Yummyyyy!!!


The sambal, rice cook with loads of santan, ikan bilis, kacang and egg



After that, dad took us to jalan imbi market for breakfast. It was good because this is my first breakfast with my family after so long. I really enjoyed my breakfast.


Famous Hainan Kopi and Roti with Kaya


Then we went to the temple to pray because it was “Guan Yin Tan”. I felt blessed and thank god for taking care of me while I was away from my parents and siblings. I thank god for all the encouragement and blessings He gave me and also the safe journey back to Malaysia.




More to come. Before this, I didn't have the time to blog about my stay. Now is time.


Love

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home