Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 15 May 2009

Self declared Holssss

I realized that I really need a one week break after writing three essays in three weeks time. So I had one week self declared holiday. I am enjoying it because life is slowing down and I really love it.


No more burning up midnight oil No more caffeine No more 5 bars of chocolate No more skipping meals No worries No deadlines to meet No chips No crisps


Now I devote most of my time on boiling HK dramas, movie marathon, hanging around, catching up with my diaries, beautifying my resume, sleep until late afternoon and jogging at the park every evening.


It is so nice to sit at the park alone enjoying the sun with flip flops, sleeveless top and shorts. Looking up at the sky with no worries for that split second.


I remembered during the essays period, I practically stayed in and quarantine myself in the comfy and war zone. Now without much hesitation, I will just grab my bag and walk out of home.


Today is my last day of holiday and it is time for the final lap of MSc. It means things are going back to the starting point again. Chocolate Coffee Chips Crisps Deadlines


Love

Phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home