Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Stop BraGGGGGGinG

People around me have been bashing me with questions that I do not know how to answer but they themselves know the answer. Those questions are repetitive. They keep bragging about their problems all over and over again. If they don’t feel bored, I will.


Is a fact that I am a good listener but I do not really like hear repetitive things. You tell me once and I give you the solution. That’s it. Don’t come back with the same problem same question asking and asking all over again. I assume that you are smart enough to think what I told you last time.


For once and for all, please do not come to me with the same problem and same question. I do not have the patience to listen to the same crap and telling you the same thing.


If you are planning to ask the same old question, my answer will be “Up to you!”. Don’t expect me to give you a lengthy answer.


If is another problem, then come to me. I will listen and give you a good solution.


Other than that, Jumpa Lagi!


Who is going to listen to me then?


phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home