Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 18 April 2009

Life is not just about LOVE

1. If you are Single…

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.


PS: Share your true love with someone who is really worth it. Some might take a second to choose the best but some might have to wait for ages to get the best one. To me there is no such thing as best but such thing as moderate or average. There was once someone told me that if you get the best, then there will be no room for improvements. I totally agree with this. You will never be able to find the guy who meets all your pre set requirements.


2. If you are playboy/girl….

Never say 'I love you' if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look in the eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...


PS: Actually, this is happening in my life right now. I never say “I love you” if I don’t meant it and care. I will only say it when I really mean it. Each time when he asked whether I miss or love him or not, I will try to change the topic or will never give a proper answer. Whenever we talk, I will never look into his eyes because I am blatantly lying. I am very rest assured that I am being very cruel, wicked and evil when I treat this whole thing as a ***e and when I said **s.


3. If you are afraid to confess…

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.


PS: Agreed. It is really painful for me when he does not know how I feel. So I decided to confess to the guy. Pre and after confession was really painful for both of us. I felt more pain before I confess and he felt more pain and sorry after I confessed to him. Confess ONLY and IF ONLY you have the guts and courage to go through all the pain and sorrows.


4. If you are still holding on...

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not 'going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now.. Let go.....


PS: When I met him, I realized that I don’t have feelings for him. I am extremely happy for myself because I have successfully let go the past and moved on. The sad part is things changes. After the meeting up session, we start to go back to where we started. We got close together again. I am not sure what is going to happen next. Don’t ask me what I am feeling right now.


My love life is so complicated! You are such a _______ (Fill in the blank)


Love

PhuisAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home