Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Penang Trip Food Food Food

The food that I had trough out my journey to and in Penang

I miss the food so much!

Saliva dripping when blogging about this!


Dad stopped by at this place in ipoh.
To collect some clean water from dont know where!It seems that the water can help to cure sickness!

My First Nasi Kandar!
In Ipoh. Near the street i call "The funeral and coffin street"

Dinner in Penang
Each time i go to penang, This restaurant is a must!
Bittergourd goreng with small prawns assam fish ayam goreng belacan small lala

if i am not mistaken, this is my first time eating Lok Lok!
Ask me Why!
Delicious!

A must snack for me when in Penang since i was young!
Sotong Bakar! Gurney Drive!

Char Koay Teow at Lorong Selamat. The famous one!
The prawns... fresh and chewy.
Who cares about Cholestrol!

Lor Mee! Delicious! No words to describe~

Lor BAK. mY FAVOUrite...
Especially the spring roll prawn crackerand century egg with ginger
with the sause!

Sister enjoying her Roti Tissue!

Roti Milo Roti Banjir Roti KLCC Roti Bom
You ask for it, They Make It
Roti PhuiSaN?

Trying to show off his spinning roti skills!
He purposely do that for me!

It was a good trip for the food and most importantly the time spent with my family.

Love

Phuisan

p/s: Joo, next trip to penang? Next year March! Same time but different place!


2 Comments:

Blogger *~leAjoo~* said...

haha...promise..as long as you come back..and others is ok with it...
makan trip...let's go..

15 April 2009 at 06:40  
Blogger phuisan said...

Okie...set and deal.. i sure come back..no worries..

makan trip all the way up to penang...

15 April 2009 at 07:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home