Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Spring

Things are back to normal and I am enjoying the start of spring. The weather is good and it is like staying in Genting or Cameron. It is not that cold and sometimes I find it a little warm. I don’t have to wear thick clothing.


The sun is out. It is a bit sunny during the evening. So it is a good time to go for a walk at the park with sleeveless top and shorts. No more boots. Just flip flop or trainers with sunglass.


One important thing, the flowers are blooming. It is really beautiful. I am waiting for the tree which is just across my house to be green again. There are small buds now. By mid May, it should be green again.


I went to the park for a walk yesterday with my mate. Looking at the children running across the big field, family having picnics and the dogs running freely were so interesting. It made me forget about the problems that have been bothering me.


I really like spring. It is so nice and there are no words to describe the feelings. Guess what I have experience the four seasons. Spring Summer Autumn Winter.


Now I can’t wait for summer to come because my darlings will be coming. Waiting for your arrival.


Thanks to dad and mum for giving me this chance to go through this four seasons.


Little reminder, it is seven hours difference now.


Love

PhuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home