Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 11 April 2009

Thank You

To all my family members, buddies, girlfriends, boyfriends and everyone,


Thanks for your prayers and wishes. I have landed safely in a land where I will be temporary staying. I am back in Sheffield and things are still the same but my heart and soul belongs to my place of birth!


Thanks for all the fun laughter and joy throughout my three weeks stay in Kuala Lumpur. I had a lot of memorable memories during my holidays. I will cherish every single moments that we shared together.


Thanks to dad mum bro and sis for the things that you all did for me. I enjoyed having meals, hanging around and going for trips together. Thanks for allowing me to decide what to eat, where to go and what to do! Though we seldom have dinner together, I really like the dinner we had before I flew back to UK.



Thanks to all my cousin sister and brother for all the fun we had. Thanks to Yvonne for the meal at Madam Kwans and Thanks to Jen Ee for the drinks at Luna Bar especially the Flamingo Drink. It was great to hang out with you guys! Charmaine thanks for all the fun and you should know what fun I am talking about! Thanks Sunny for taking those convocation pictures for me and the drinking session!



A big thank you to Ms Geh. Thanks for the two lunches we had together. It was great meeting you and your family. I miss my daughter so much and John boy too! Hope to see you in Manchester or London or Sheffield again next year. Our favourite line “JANGAN MAIN LAGI”.


To Zeehui Sinli Leajoo Yongkit Kaixin Siowyiing CHiouyee Wendy JINhOH Classrep mINGhOWE Yiting SookHui, thanks for all the fun we had! Though the time we spend together was short but it was enough to leave a very unforgettable memory for me. I hope you all did enjoy yourself. Thanks a lot for the Melaka trip.



To everyone and anyone, thanks for everything! I will always love you! Stay tune for more interesting stories I brought back from KL. I can’t wait to share my stories with you all!


Love

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home