Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Mixed Feelings

It is really weird to have such weird feelings but I think it is common. Today is Wednesday the March 11 2009. On Friday I will be taking a flight home back to my home where I belong to. Seeing my family especially dad mum bro and sis is the best thing and I would cherish every single moment with them since I have been away for about nine months.


I couldn’t believe that I can actually stay up to this minute of time. I am really extremely super dee duper excited because I will be going home. At the same time, I start to miss UK. I start to miss pizza, pasta, spaghetti and chips. Sounds weird, huh? For the past few days, I have been having pasta, pizza and chips. Out of a sudden, I don’t feel like going home.


I just realized that I have actually felt in love with UK. If not because of the convocation, I don’t think that I will be going home. I will probably be in UK thinking about home. I have been thinking whether I will actually miss UK when I am in Malaysia and the answer is I think so YES!


Today my sister was asking “Will you cry when you see us?”. Presumably I think I will cry. It is not because I am a cry baby but it is because the feelings and excitement seeing my family members.


I have started packing and it is not that hard after all. I just have to take a few pieces of clothes home and that’s it. Since I will be going to my own home, everything is already there for me.


Things have been flowing smoothly and my packing is almost done. I assume. Just have to double check it again. My temporary babysitter ‘Naima CHiouyee” remind me a lot of things asking me to take this and take that and make sure my travel documents are with me. She also reminded me to put a tag on my luggage bag. Chiouyee, thanks for praying for me.


I will be seeing all my TARC mates on Sunday and I am really excited. It is not just about the certificate but also the bond that we had created during the three months stay in Charlotte Court. I will be seeing so many people but there are a few specific mates that I want to meet. You know who you are. Not only from AFA but also AFI.


Hope to see You You and You. Looking Forward!


Love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home