Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 8 March 2009

Theatre of Dreams Old Trafford Stadium – Part 1

A little from Manchester


This is my second trip to Manchester. The first trip was during the last summer which I went with Poh Quin. This time I went with Ms Geh. We visited the Old Trafford Stadium and the University where she studied and her accommodation. There are more pictures but it is with Ms Geh so I can only post the rest when I get the pictures from her.


I was very and extremely satisfied with the tour around the stadium compared to last time. I managed to tour around those area that we didn't explore last time. Guess what! The same tour guide Peter that took us around last time was the tour guide again. The one who is very fierce.


Welcome to Manchester United Stadium!
This is where the Away Team seats!
My Favourite Team
Hope to see them play one day!
AHHH....One second to Kick off!
Don't block my way.. Excuse MEeeeee!!
Current Captain - Gary Neville
My Favourite Player "Rio Ferdinand"
Finally, i get to this photo!
Number of caps of the players' played
Garang BETUL! But Rules are meant to be Broken!

Wasted! Photo very dark!

Serviette and Pass to Stadium!
We didn't get this last time! Complain Complain

Hahaha! The CAMERA was NOT ON!
pOTATO sKIN WIth Bacon Cheese! Sedapnya!
fInger Licking Good! Jilat mulut pun!Paul Scholes ! Veteran Player!

I love this but alittle dark!
All this not photoshop or copy and paste!
Got certificate! Jangan Main Lagi!
Imagine my coat is RED! LAGI RED!RED DEVILS ROCKSSSS!

Keep reading part 2

love
ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home