Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 15 February 2009

Don’t live under one roof unless you are married with him/her

There are pros and cons of living together when you are still in the paktoing stage.


Pros

1. You can keep an eye on him to make sure he/she doesn’t cheat on you.

2. You can keep each other warm most of time

3. You can give him/her hugs, cuddles and kiss anytime

4. You can learn more about them

5. You can talk to them when you are feeling down or distraught

6. You save a lot on telephone expenses

7. You don’t need a webcam or msn

8. You can do house chores together. You do the cleaning he do the cooking

9. You can have sex anytime (Joking) (is better than he/she taking someone home to have sex and that person is NOT YOU)


Cons

1. You can’t bring any boys/girls back

2. You two start controlling each other

3. You get less freedom

4. You get into heated argument and that’s it.


I think under the Cons point 4 is the scariest thing on earth if you ever stay with your partner. Though I am not in this situation but I can actually feel it. It is happening in my house.


All this while things are fine but sometimes can be messy with little and small arguments. This time is kind of serious. Each time they quarrel, I just keep quiet and wait. After they finish quarrelling, they will take turn to come into my room and start to blurt everything out.


You see, when you stay in the same house and get into an argument; you need time to cool things down. You either sleep on the same bed as him or go to your mates’ house to sleep.


I will never want to stay with my future boyfriend unless I am forced to. I rather stay separately so that we can have our own life. Don’t you feel boring seeing him day and night; living in the same house? I will definitely get fed up.


I don’t know why I am writing this but it does make sense. I can’t write much because I don’t have any experience. If I have in the future, I promise I will share it you guys.


For now, tata.


XoxO

Ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home