Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 1 February 2009

AfterEssaysParty

On Thursday, a few of us handed up all the assignments instead of waiting. We all decided to go out that night because we really want to release some tension. So I suggested to go clubbing because there was a 3D massive party in town.


We met at revolution at 10.30pm to get a drink before we go clubbing. It was so comfortable and we sat till 12am. Then we went to Plug and the queue was massive. It was freezing cold that night. We decided to go Embrace instead. When we walked to embrace, it was close. I was surprised because it is a Thursday night. I totally forgot that Embrace is close for private hire on Thursday.


So we all decided to go back and club again next month. So these are some of the pictures that we took in Revolution.




So coincidence Galaxy Fm was there





Class is officially starting next week and I have received my assignments. I have enough of fun. For the following few months, it will be a very hectic month for me.

Love
PhuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home