Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 31 January 2009

Secret or Gossips

I agree that there is no secret between the families. For the past few days, I have been talking to my cousins from both sides of my families. I feel a little embarrassed but actually is very very pai seh.


My cousin Charmaine, told me in msn “Don’t worry, you are not alone, we are all one big family”. It took me a few minutes to ponder why she said such thing to me. I don’t remember saying anything stupid to her. She said my grandma told her that I cried the other day when I was talking to my dad which was one day before CNY’S eve. I was like…the whole world knows.


Next cousin, May May. She said “We talked about you the other day”. I wondered what they talked about. She said “Your dad told us that you cried”. OMG, I was so embarrassed and I said “I bet that my dad spill everything out”. She said “No, partly by him and partly by Khai Liang”. I am going to kill him when he comes back to UK. Guess what he told my entire cousin!! “She has a family photo on her table”. Omg…I was speechless at that point of time. She said it is alright and nothing to be embarrassed about.


I admit that I have been crying for the past few days before CNY. I tried to hold back my tears but it was really hard. So I burst out crying. My dad was very upset when he saw me crying. It is not my fault but this is the first time here in UK alone. My dad said that KL will be coming in September so in future I wont feel lonely during the festive seasons. Yeah, it is very true.


I was planning to go back next year to celebrate CNY because is the year of Tiger and I am born in the year of tiger. I know that if I go back, I will get double ang pau. I realized that I can’t go back because my passport will be at the immigration office. This is so sad.


Anyway, I know that you all have a fun time celebrating. Have fun.


Love

PhuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home