Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Staying with....


I was at home alone on Saturday. It was at night and was raining heavily outside. My room door was open and I heard some weird noise but I couldn’t figure out what sound was that. It beeps every minute and I am sure that the sound comes from the house because it sounds really familiar. I hear the sound once a week. So I went round walking in the house trying to track the noise down.


It was the iron. Somebody used the iron and forgot to off it. So I off it and accidentally touched the tip of the iron. Then next I realized was my skin turn red and there is one small patch of burn.


Yesterday, John saw the bruise on my hand and he asked what happened. I told him that someone forgot to off the iron. He said that he didn’t use it. Lauren said that the scar will go off.


Today, Nate came back and asked whether I burnt my hand because of the iron. I said yes. He said sorry because he was the one who forgot to off it. I said it is alright. He said it is not cool. It is really pain. I think I have to wear long sleeves until the bruise fade.



I was really surprised because the three of them actually discussed about the iron and the burn scar on my hand. They are really cool housemates.


In the house, I am the only one who has long black hair. Each time when they see any hair on their food, the first person that they will blame will be me. I just have to defend myself but there is no point defending because I am the only suspect in the house.


Nate was frying some bacon. When he scooped it out from the pan, he saw a strand of hair. He picked it up and said “Vanessa, look at your hair”. I admit I was in the kitchen but I didn’t even stand or go near the pan. I defended myself but after a few minutes I decided to give up because I don’t want to waste my saliva.


This is how I survive in this house with all the silly things, laughter and fight.


PhuiSan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home