Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 29 January 2009

Desperate and Hungry for Money

I realized that it is time for me to do something useful and not just sleep and shake legs at home. I want to do something that is extraordinary because I am hungry and desperate for money.


I applied for an ambassador job under the Hallam Volunteering. I am accepted to the job. It is just a three days job and for 8.5 hours each day. The pay is standard. If I work for 3 days or more, then they will award some bonus. I am working for three days, so I am sure I will get a bonus.


After class, I walked pass a charity shop and they are hiring shop assistant. They only require the staff to work for 14 hours and the pay is standard. I can work 14 hours a week because I only have one day class per week. I asked for the application form but it is not available till Monday. Since I was so desperate for the job, I went home to search for the web site and Guess What.. The closing date is 30th January 2009.


I am so eager to get the job so I immediately emailed and tell them about my situation. Hopefully no one has taken up the vacancy because I really want that job.


Please pray hard for me. Thank you and god bless. Eagerly waiting for good news.


Love

Hungry and desperate for money

Desperado

Phui SaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home