Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 1 February 2009

Complain complain Complaint

I think I am a big time complainer. When I have loads of work to do, I make hell loads of noise and walking round the house complaining to everyone how pathetic and the never ending work I have. I feel so irritated and fed up with work. I wish I have no assignments to do and hope that I will finish it up as soon as I can. But trying to finish work early is very IMPOSSIBLE FOR YEOH PHUI SAN because I am a big time delayer or PROCRASTINATOR. If I ever finish anything on time, then something must be wrong. I live in a world of LASTMINUTE.COM. Hahaha.


I handed up all my essays on 29 Jan even though the deadline was on 30th because I wanted to go for some entertainment rather than looking at all the essays. So I went out on that night with my mates.


On Friday, I was as free as a bird and have nothing to do at all. So I went to town with Lauren to shop. When I reach home, I had nothing to do at all. I was so freaking boring. I had a movie marathon but after watching a few episodes I gave up. At that point of time, I wish I have some work to do.


As a conclusion, loads of work I complain, no work I also complain. What kind of theory is this? I plan to have movie marathon for the weekends and on Monday I am going to start to do my reading. Actually I have a lot of things to do. I am supposed to do my Hallam Award thingy and the deadline is 6th feb but I couldn’t be bothered. Hahaha.


Procrastinator

PhUIsAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home