Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Lion DaNCe

As usual, each year my house will have lion dance without a miss. What was different this year is I wasn’t at home to witness the lion dance. Fortunately, I managed to see part of it probably about 5 to 10 minutes. Thanks to the technology, I was witnessing it through web cam. Isn’t it cool?


I woke up at about 8.45 and saw a text on my handphone. It was from mum asking me to go online. I was thinking it must be important or someone trying to pull a prank on me because I don’t wake up early. So I text her back “Who is looking for me.?” I went back to bed. Replied “Everybody..Yvonne is here.” I jumped out the bed and went online. When I on the webcam, I actually saw everyone. It was not a prank.


I saw my aunty, uncle, two cousin sisters, sunny and all. It was great. It was proper cool. At one point of time, I wanted to cry because it was touching. So I went to the toilet to wipe my tears. It has been ages since I last saw them. They were laughing wickedly because dad asked the two lions to shake and post in front of the web

cam. It was sick but was cool.


These are some of the pictures taken by Sunny aka photographer for the family.


The opening picture, I found my keys


I thought it is the year of OX. Bye bye little cutie rat

Sang Choy. The last action for the lions.

Brother doing the praying. Cant he wear proper clothes? Is lion dance and not Football with hAWAII pants.

See the reflection

Tong Tong Chiang CHiang

Offerings to the God. Fat kuo Sang Choy Mandarin oranges and Angpausss

Two brand new lions. Unfair. I wanna file a complain....

Praying to the God. Just realised that my UK number is written on the board


Dad and MuM

mASTERpIECE OF THE lIONS

Preparing for the Climax. They are not the lions...

My sister with her muhibah friends. 18 of them. Her open house instead of Yeoh's Open House

Putting the finishing touch

Sad but nice. Sad because i am not in the picture.
Can we have another lion dance when i come back in march?


Family potrait. Mum's side. Uncle and Aunties with grandma. Cousin sis Yvonne and Charmaine.

Master piece. not sure whats the theme for this year. Last year was coconut.

Fire crackers. Supposed to have 3 at the same time but Mission failed.

Best picture by Sunny.


You must be wondering how much my dad paid the mata mata so they don’t kacau. Nothing because we know the mata mata well.


For the full pictures, maybe by this weekend, you can log in to this website www.sunny13oy.blogspot.com to see all the pictures. If you need any photo taking service, feel free to contact him.


Have fun.


Love

PhuiSaN



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home