Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 12 February 2009

Running Out Of Time

Time flies as we are already in the middle of the second month for the year. It seems like 43 days has just zoomed by.


I am starting to feel the stress and exhausted.


29 more days and I will be back in Malaysia. It is just a glimpse of eyes.


Last month, I wish that time would pass faster so that I can go back earlier. The Chinese always say ‘Wait till the neck become long”. Now I wish time could pass slower, as slow as possible so that I have more time to do my work.


I just have to push and cramped everything so that I have time to get things done before I fly back. I really have to get things organized from Student rep meeting, Faculty rep meeting, Student Ambassador, two presentations, buying souvenirs and trips.


Anything missing?


PhuiSaN yEOh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home