Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Miss Me or Miss the Blog

Usually when I go for trip, I will post on the blog to let you my avid blog readers to know where I will be traveling. This time I didn’t. I was quite busy and decided to keep you all in suspense. I had a wonderful time since last Friday till Tuesday. It was one of the BEST-EST days in my UK stay. I travelled to London, Sheffield, York and Manchester.


In the upcoming blog, I will start off with London trip first followed by Sheffield, York and lastly Manchester. There will be a lot of pictures this time. So please give me some time to organize the pictures and story board.


Stay Tuned.


Love

phuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home