Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 22 March 2009

Reunion With Adults and Kiddos!

Today I had a very good Tai Chow food at SS2 thanks to Ms Geh who organized this reunion lunch. It was a wonderful lunch. I assumed and presumed that we were the noisiest table in the restaurant. Our laughter and voices are uncontrollable. This is one of the bestest lunch I ever had since I came back last week.


Ms Geh, thanks for lunch. It was great to have a meal with you and your family and with the gang. We shall have another meal before I fly back to UK but this time we are going to pay for the meal. Deal. I can’t wait to see John and Belle again.


Ms Geh John Belle
Yongkit ZeehUI sINlI lEAJoo PhuiSan

John Boy! It was hard to attract Him!
Mission FAILED!

Belle is so cute. I managed to attract her with Chocolates!

Mission Accomplished!


The Ladies with John Boy

All The Ladies with Belle!

Thanks A lot for the Wonderful Sunday!

Love

ps



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home