Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 22 March 2009

Teaser aka Appetizer

One of my main purposes of coming back to KL is to attend my SHU Convocation which was held in Shangri La Hotel. It was a memorable event for me and all the mates who had spent three months in Sheffield.


Some people were in shock when they saw me there because I didn’t tell them that I am attending the convocation. I just told those who are close to me. It was kind of a surprise everyone.


This is a little teaser aka appetizer. I am still waiting for the photos. For the time being, have fun and stay tune!



Plan to Frame this up.

I was so happy when this wonderful mates came to attend my convo!
YongKit LeaJoO pHUiSaN sINlI sIOWyIING zEEhUi KaiXiN

This is one of my Fav!
Plan to Frame This Up!

Blue Roses by Parents and Siblings
Bear from YongKit ZeehUI sINlI lEAjOO
Pink Roses from KaiXin
Terima Kasih Banyak Banyak!

Bear: Stay Tuned for more!

Love
ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home