Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Hug with Peck on the Cheek

Embarrassed!!!


Gosh, I totally forgot about my manners. I left my UK manners in Malaysia. Each country has different ways of greeting when they meet someone new or their friends.


In Malaysia, they will shake their hands. In Japan, they will bow. There is this country, they will rub their nose. In UK, they will give a hug with two pecks on the cheek (usually).


Guess what? I totally forgot about this.


My mate’s mum dropped by at our house today. So she saw me and gave me a hug with a peck on my face. In return, I was supposed to give her a peck on the other cheek but I totally forgot about it.


I felt weird when she gave me a peck. I was like…errr..why is she giving me a kiss. After a while, I realized that I am back to UK. It is common to give a hug but I totally forgot about the kiss. I wanted to give her my peck but I was too embarrassed to do so.


PhuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home