Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 15 April 2009

1St family trip after nine months

Place: Penang Haven for Food

Date: 19 March 2009 till 21 March 2009


Feeling: Fun Cool Happy Family


Purpose: Eat Makan Laugh


Message: To dad mum sis bro and grandma, thanks for the wonderful trip. It was fun to go for a trip after nine months away from home. I really miss the time we spent together. I love you all so much!


Penang Bridge!
Third longest bridge in South East Asia
This proves that my geopraphy masih boleh dipakai!

Taken from the Ferry!
Bird Eye View of Penang Island!

Kimberley Street?
is on the way to the Famous Cendol Store!

CamWhORE!

batu feringhi!

Sis with Sis
I like this Pic!

This is taken at PARKROYAL hotel
Alittle dark!
Blame the lights!

Thanks for the trip

Love always
phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home