Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 16 April 2009

A little More From Manchester! Dinner and Last day

As promised earlier, I will continue to put the pictures up once I get the album from my travelling partner. Though it is two months outdated but have a good laugh at it.



Dinner time!

Restaurant Sanam

Location: Rusholme

Indian Food


Garlic Naan Curry mUTTON
nASI bRIYANi chicken CurryTadaaa....Almost Empty!
My face was red and hot after the meal.
Have not been having real spicy food for quite some time!

The pathway is splitting!
Still have time to point left and Right Up and Down!
PS:Ishh...Attentive
G: No la, just concern about the world!
My breakfast.
Mini Mini Minimore..which one should i Walap?
Ms G, busy auditing the food.
Stock check with a cup of hot coffee!
Quality Control!
My audit masih boleh pakai. LoL!
This breakfast..No words to describe
Bacon Sunny Egg Ham
Delicious Gila
I will be back for more
This one Signature Post!
Tramway!
Fantastic
How to look both ways!
Now the cycle track
Our traveling partner also no eye to see!

Love

pHUIsAn



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home