Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah

I wrote this a year ago when I was a student rep for SHU. I didn’t expect myself to write this out. This script has been re used again this year for the juniors.


Credits go to Ms G.


This is the script

Immigration officer: What is your purpose for coming to UK?

Phui San: To pursue my studies.

Immigration officer: How long will you be staying in UK?

Phui San: For 3 months.

Immigration officer: What is the proof of your studies here?

Phui San: (Show the original offer letter of study issued by SHU)

Immigration Officer: What about your financial support?

Phui San: (Show the bank drafts. One for the school fees and another for living expenses)


Copyright

PhuiSanYeoh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home