Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 16 April 2009

Last Part from Manchester

This was taken at the Rusholme!
Rusholme is like Little India in BRICKFIELDS!

Admiring the gloomy sky!
Thinking about.....
OMG! I wondered what that man was thinking!
Expression: Tram coming... Faster Take!
Ms G: Run Run Run
This photo banyak embarrass
The driver in the car was laughing at me!

Please dont Jump!
Life is still young!
Cashier at the Manchester Stadium!
Do I look like one?
HAHA
Poser!
Looks alike?
Ms G:This phuisan, really stubborn!
Already written BIG BIG - PHOTOGRAPHERS ONLY!
All the captain of Manchester United
Die hard MU fan
RED DEVIL ROCKS!

Thats all from Manchester!

It was a unforgettable trip!

terima Kasih

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home