Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 21 April 2009

FB Addiction

Most of the people around the world are addicted to Facebook. FB has become part of their daily life. When I wake up each morning, the first site that I will go to will be FB. This show how addicted I am to it. I practically check my FB once every single hour because I get bored with my work.


One good thing about FB is it allows you to be connected with people around the world and most importantly connect you to a long lost friend or even a friend who you have actually forgotten about their existence. That’s why I love FB so much.


Today I got a new friend request. The person is someone who I knew for quite awhile and we lost contact since he stopped tuition. He was the guy I used to have a crush on him. When I saw the request, I wasn’t sure whether it was him or not. So I accepted the request. Then I asked whether he is the guy I used to go tuition with. The answer was _____!


So FB is a brilliant place to look for your old friends. I so am addicted to it.


phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home