Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 19 April 2009

Flight back to UK!

Everyone has been asking how my flight back to UK was, which airlines I took and how was it. So let me tell you about it in a little more detail.


Initially, I was planning to fly back to UK with Etihad and the ticket cost RM2100 as at 21 Jan 2009. Dad said that why waste two hours in Abu Dhabi. This procrastinator just delays her purchased of ticket. One fine day, dad and cousin sis told her that MAS is having sales.


Then I checked out the price. I was like Gosh (with my mouth wide OPEN..millions of flies could fly in and choke her)..The ticket for one way from KUL to LHR is only RM1450. Typical accountants like me would definitely buy the ticket.


Why I flew with MAS?

It is a direct flight to UK. No stop over.

Don’t have to see samurais and ninjas

It is really freaking extremely cheap. I save RM 650.

I can use the excess of RM650 as my train and cab charges

MAS is famous for its world class hospitality

MAS = Malaysian food

Last but not least, I am a truly Malaysian (LoL)


The journey was about 12 hours and 10 minutes. I actually paid RM 1450 to sleep. I spend 11 hours sleeping and one hour for eating. The first meal was supper and they served Chicken briyani with rice. After the fourth spoon, I felt asleep. This proof how comfortable is the seat. But I was extremely tired!


When I woke up, it was breakfast time. I was expecting them to serve some English food like egg bacon omelets and tea because majority of the passengers are Mat sallehs. So the air stewardess look at me and said “Maammm, do you want the Malaysian Breakfast?”. I just say yes with my eyes half opened. It was NASI LEMAK WITH SAMBAL PRAWNS AND RENDANG AYAM.


It was really delicious with the half boiled egg, kacang and ikan bilis. I should say this is the best meal before I go step out from something Malaysian.


One thing that is not good is the hot chocolate. It was lousy, not thick and a little tasteless. I assume it is Milo. Etihad is good for its Hot Chocolate. So I had FOUR hot chocolates. For those who love hot chocolate and will be flying with Etihad, remember to ask for Hot Chocolate.


I consider myself to be extremely lucky. Mum said lucky you didn’t book Etihad. Good promotions always come last minute. When I was at KLIA, I was wondering what food they serve and will the seats be comfortable. Dad said “Don’t worry. I can guarantee that you will like the flight and MAS service is good!”. So it is good to be a PROCRASTINATOR!


This kiasu here have been logging into the MAS website everyday to look for cheap ticket to fly back to KL.


Love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home