Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Pissed Off

The deadline for my 2000 words essay was supposed to be due in 20 April. With my heart and soul, day and night, sun and moon, I finished the essay a day before the 20th April. Because of this essay, I was stress like shit and giving myself tight deadlines.


So I happily walked to Uni to submit my essay. The person in charge scanned my ID card and submission form. She said “There is no record on this module”. The record shows that the essay is due on 18TH of May. I smelled something fishy. I started to panic because I thought I miss the deadline because no one had handed in the essay yet and it was 2pm.


So I called up one of my mates and realized that the lecturer actually have an EXTENSION OF 3 DAYS TILL 24TH APRIL. I was so pissed off. This lecturer has the knowledge but not well organized. He comes in the class without notes and unprepared.


In the end, I decided to hand up the essay. There is nothing I can do since I have already printed it out.

It doesn’t matter. Now I can fully concentrate on the two remaining essays!


If I knew there is an extension, I would probably stay in Malaysia for an extra few days. LoL!


phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home