Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 19 April 2009

Feeling Right Now

Feeling extremely stress right now

Feeling so lost

Had a horrible sleep for the past few days

Have been pushing myself very hard

Harder than usual

Not sure why

Lost my momentum

Total blank now

Mood swings, maybe?

Setting deadline that cannot be met

Can’t relax at all

So many problems

Everything seems beyond my control

Feel like crying

Feel like shouting

Hate this place

Wants to go back to where I belong

Tears rolling down my cheek

Need a pair of listening ears

Need a big and tight hug


5.50pm

Sunday

19 April 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home