Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 24 April 2009

CongratulationS!

To MY darling sister


Congratulation and celebrations....


Just want to say Congratulations! I feel so happy for you. You will be getting your anugerah for PMR 7As tomorrow. I am so proud of you and so do the whole family. I missed my chance six years ago.


Feel so sad that I can’t make it to the anugerah. If not, it would be so fun and perfect!


All the best to you especially in your studies. Hope to see you on stage for your SPM results! You see all your hard work had been paid off!


Study smart and play hard too! Don’t turn into a Nerd. Lol


Congratulations once again!


LOVE

sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home