Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 26 April 2009

Work and Malayrican?

It has been a rough but earning (as in wages in pounds) weekend. I have been working as a student crew for the uni open day. I had loads of fun meeting the prospective students and showing people round the campus.


On Saturday, I was working in city campus and had to do 3 campus tours. There was this lad who came all the way from London to attend the open day but guess what? He came on the wrong day. He was supposed to be at Collegiate on Sunday. Since I was the only idiot who is from Collegiate, I had to take him on a campus tour at Collegiate. It was freaking tiring.


On Sunday, I was working at my own territory. I had to do five campus tours and registration. I had a great day with loads of jokes.


Most of the parents thought that I was Malay. I told them I am from Malaysia. And the first thing they said was “So you are a Malay?”. I was like…”errrr….Actually I am a pure ASIAN CHINESE” *With eyes WIDE OPEN**Grin* I was wondering which part of me looks like a Malay? Maybe is my skin color. Dark and tan. =) Finally!


The second thing was “you don’t sound like a Malaysian. You sound like an American”. I was so flattered. Gosh, I have an American accent. I really find it weird. I thought I was supposed to have British accent by now.


So now I am a Malayrican?


Love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home