Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 3 May 2009

J

I just realized that those guys that I had a crush on or was together before have the same similarity. All of their names have a “J” on it. Four of them except for one. This is really amazing. Is this coincidence or meant to be?


I don’t know. If my next bf also has the alphabet ‘J’ on his name, then it means that I am meant to be with guys who have ‘J’ on his name.


So there is no point taking the quiz in facebook “What is your future BF’s name?”


I think is amazing and marvelous! I know is lame but….. All I have to do is wait and see the next one.


Unbelievable

Phuisan

2 Comments:

Blogger *~leAjoo~* said...

haha..i think the recent "J" should be the classic one :P

7 May 2009 at 08:10  
Blogger phuisan said...

Joo,
Extremely classic and is the odd one!You should know why! LoL! The others "J" are fantastic and simply the best!

I just realised another alphabet is "D".

so it is "D" and "J"

8 May 2009 at 03:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home