Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 8 May 2009

Going Back to KL again?

You might think that I am crazy but in fact I do admit that I am crazy. I was back in Malaysia in March till first week of April. Now I feel like going back again. It is summer holiday for me! I have nothing to do beside dissertation!


I just checked the air ticket. It is dirt cheap. Cheap like nobody business.


MAS Return GBP 369 or RM 1993

Air Asia Return GBP 513 or RM 2770 (Kononnya, Everybody can Fly)


I can actually fly back to KL on 23 May and stay till 30 July. Two months!!!!!!!!!!


I definitely choose MAS with best hospitality best food best seat.


You think I should fly back? I promised myself that if I fly back this time after this I won’t fly back anymore for

the next two years!


I know Dad might say YES but Mum will say BIG NO NO NO!


I know you miss me a lot! So show some support!!!!!!!!!


SHOULD I?

pHUISAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home