Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 8 May 2009

Life

Life is so unexpected. Always expect the unexpected. You will never know when you will die or how long will you live. My advice is always live life to the fullest while you can. How many ten years do you have in a life? It doesn’t matter if today was a bad day. You should be glad that you get to experience a bad day. Try and do everything you want while you can. At least, there will be no regrets in your life.


If you like that person, walk up to him/her and tell.

If you hate someone, walk up to him/her and give a big hug with a big smile.

If someone offended you, accept it with a big heart

If you are never serious before, it is time to be serious.

If you think that for the past few years was a failure, make the tomorrow a success!

If you hate yourself, it is time to love and pamper yourself!

If you are still single, it is time to search for your soul mate

If you are attached, cherish your partner and say “I Love You!”

If you have not seen your parents for ages, it is time to go home to see them!

If you have loads of enemies, it is time to turn them into your friends!

If you ever think of committing suicide, think about others who want to live!

If you dislike sushi seafood chicken fish, it is time to give it a try!

If you don't have a habit of writing diary, it is time to start!

If you are always the follower, it is time for you to be the leader!


If I never see you again, all I want you to know that I love you and will always be in my heart.


phuisan

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kidding Section:

I nvr suffer Swine Flu, shld i have a try now? :P

9 May 2009 at 14:24  
Blogger phuisan said...

I think I know who you are! I guess! LoL

If you are a risk taker, then give it a try!

10 May 2009 at 04:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

then who u think i am ?

12 May 2009 at 22:39  
Blogger phuisan said...

if i am not mistaken..you must be LeaJoo...
I just got the feeling is you!

Am i right? LoL. xXX

13 May 2009 at 05:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong..You Will Never Know who am I

16 May 2009 at 12:50  
Blogger phuisan said...

Its alrite, Anonymous. You shall remain as anonymous.

Thanks for reading my blog. Its my pleasure having you reading it. Hope it will somehow someway enlighten your day and life maybe.

love
ps

16 May 2009 at 13:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enlighten my life..true so..rather than i sitting in front of computer with doing nothing...from ur blog..u seem moody...come on..cheers up...life still going...

17 May 2009 at 05:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home