Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 16 May 2009

Movie Drama Marathon

I am having a movie marathon. I spend my time in front of my laptop watching those romance and comedy movies with a cup of hot chocolate, few bars of chocolates and chocolate chip cookies.


This is the list of movies that I watched for the past one week.

Marley and Me

The holiday

Hotel for dogs

Definitely maybe

Vicky Christina Barcelona

My Mom’s New Boyfriend

Mama Mia

High School Musical 1 2 3

PS I Love You

What happened in Vegas

The Enchanted


HK Dramas - still boiling

Just Love 2

Rosy Business

Sweetness in the salt


The movies that I am going to watch

Feast of Love

Revolutionary Road

The Bucket List


If you have any good recommendation, please let me know.


Love

PHUISAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home